Tuesday, January 1, 2019

"Murder In Maspalomas" an Irish crime fiction novel with 5 star reviews

Welcome to 2019 and I have to tell you I am coming under serious pressure to write a follow up to "Murder In Maspalomas". I was backed into a corner recently by a forceful reader who wanted to know what happened next! It's fantastic that the story came across as real to many readers and I have to confess that the story was entirely fictional, even though the locations and some of the incidents were based on real places and real events. 

Writers don't live in a bubble and so we feed off the real world. Quite often reality is stranger than fiction so its hard sometimes to come up with the fiction that's stranger than the reality of life itself.
But I'm trying to believe me!



No comments:

Post a Comment